Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Poses task

Yesterday we were given another task of creating poses as practice for pose to pose animation. Our assignment is; create 3 still poses from two of the following 2.

Waiting to Start
Late for
Whats inside
Troubled
Er... excuse me
Overjoyed

I've decided to do "waiting to start" and.... "Er... excuse me".

I recently went to see a film with the usual group of friends, we were waiting AGES for the movie to start, we got so fed up people we were slouching and climbing on the chairs. Also at work (i work in a retail store) a customer decided to jump the queue causing quite a stir. The lady behind decided to give him a piece of her mind with very... interesting gestures. I've got quite a few decent ideas from these two events, hopefully this will help create a fair few interesting poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment