Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Greenscreen

Today we had another greenscreen session to record reference footage for our animations. I was a lil anxious at first seen as my idea was still a little vague, I had these previous sketches before i went down.



My idea was basically the  scenario of a caveman pushing a heavy object with difficulty (the box) when a lighter, more rounded object rolls past carried by the wind. (the ball) This inspires the caveman to invent the wheel.
My animation would just be a short comical prelude to the creation of the wheel, the moment of inspiration. 













Great footage thanks guys :), was a really fun session.


We came up with a better idea on the day (thanks to Penny) of including a second character into scene at first we weren't too sure as the brief stated only one character, however after acting the scene out we concluded that the character could be quite effective and add more comedy to the scene and i got the all clear to include him. I'll need to finalise my idea in writing and visual form before i begin on the animation itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment