Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Life Drawing session

Today we had another life drawing session at 6 in the Athena building, I'm aiming to improve my drawing skills and the increase my ability to produce full figure drawing in a short space of time, practice makes perfect and i think i'm improving a little. I struggle alot with the 30 second sketches where I should be just drawing the gesture of the pose I sometimes will start to draw little details and run out of time.





"Gestures - 2 min poses"



I like to draw curvey lines, a technique I've been using alot when i produce drawing or sketches from life. I have to practice my shading a more to show form in the figure and reduce the amount of pencil strokes on a sketch, the more i practice the less lines i make and the better I capture the form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment