Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Feedback session & improvements

I want to improve my animation skills as the year goes by therefore I want to get into the habit of making the list of the improvements I could make to the animation, pritoriting the major improvements at the top of the list. This list is a combination of faults I’ve found when plating rhe animation and some important feedback from my peers


Song and dance – Lady is a Tramp

Shorten the length the character bends forward frame 200 – looks like she’s in pain

Have the arc of the right arm facing the screen to strengthen the animation. 300 315

Add the shoulder shimmy back to frame 340 425



Presenter – the Cook

Animate the lower left leg at frame 240 (leaning pose) to make the character more real

Adjust the lip sync and pronunciation of the phonemes

Make sure the lips are still in sync and continued the lips sync to the end frame 600 -700

Include more emphasis on the arm stretch of frame 200 using squash and stretch to exaggerate the form

Head drifts frame 600 plus make him look at the blender


Lip Sync – Believe me

Stop the character from looking away at the last frame




Major improvements:

Have more control over the character, key more frames and watch out for drifts








No comments:

Post a Comment