Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

The cook: taken out of splines



I've decided to take the whole sequence out of splines just to see if the animation plays as it should and if theres any keyframes I need to include for spacing and adjustment of the timing. I think my poses work well, its just the timeing spaceing and some of the arcs which are slightly out of place. I have to be more controlling of my animations to get the timing right, I ususally work in multiples of 5 from pose to pose as a safety net for an even flow, but recently I've started to add keyframes i extra areas to smooth out the animation and adjust the timing. I'm glad at least I think im starting to get better at animating, but the deadlines coming up fast so I have to get a move on with the polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment