Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

11 second club idea

Today we proposed ideas for the 11 second club soundtrack, I had a few ideas but i wanted to come with something i hadn' tried before, so I've gone for a more sci fi, fiction senario

 the idea of over qualified undergraduate scientist applying to be on the board with professionally scientists. An over the shoulder view of the conversation, switching between the two.
  However I don't think the idea came across to well in the session today at uni. My colleagues had some great ideas of their own,  but my idea seem a little over complicated and needed to be much simpler in order to get the idea across with such a short sound clip, we made some really fun suggestions for scenarios for my characters and after gathering up ideas I came up with this one:


Two scientist stood next to each other, one is a tall skinny old lady dressed in a white lab coat with a clipboard, the other a young female intern wearing blue lab gloves and holding two test tubes.
gathered a few source image from H.G Wells The Time Machine and back to the future.









No comments:

Post a Comment