Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Summary

Reflection time, I'm going to use this post to reflect on the flaws and the areas I seriously need to improve upon. The major project is coming up now and I don't want to be making anymore big mistakes.


The 11 seconds club I don't feel has been a successful piece at all, the quality has turned out really bad due to problems importing and exsporting files, the animation has flaws exspecially in the pauses the character stops dead which is a big nono for animation. I needs alot more work in the timing to, I think im progressing alot but I need to concentrate more when working, renember, animation is concentration and this is something im lacking in alot.
I want to work more on this animated piece so I'm going to ask if i can re render the fil for the exspotees exabition, alot of people form the industry are coming and I want to make the best impression I can with my work.

 The first issue I need to address is my rendering, this is an important foundation of the Harshali showed me the basics I could use in Maya and I was able to pick up alot from working with her in a short space of time. I will be spending the next few weeks of the project learning more of the basics of Maya. I learnt its really essential for me to have an idea and stick to it, plan the poses and the timing before I touch the computer. I know alot of other animators can move straight onto the poseing, but as an individual I feel as though I'd benefit alot more from planning and being clear about my idea.

I have to stay focused on my idea at all times and try not to overthink things causing more problems than nessesary.

No comments:

Post a Comment