Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

WIP update mime

After a long weekend I've managed to restore my work form the hardrive, so here is a recent play blast of the scene so far:



I've added arcs in the arms up to frame 1100, the sequence is 500 - 1600 I've also adjusted the poses and in-betweens of the mid section where he flips his head back. Originally he was facing striaght at the camera (or the girl) but when i played back my reference i noticed i was facing the side. I don't think facing the camera would work because of his personality, he doesn't engage the viewer purposely until his performance (presenting the chocolates) so this had to be changed. I slightly exsaggurated the anicipation of the head.

frame 800-900 need to move the hands over to the right where the head is

frame 500 and the rest of the walk cycle the hands are compelety off sync

first half of the animation needs tidying up before further polishing/ second half needs inbetweens, arcs, overlapping action

need to complete Facial exspressions


No comments:

Post a Comment