Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

WIP mime breakdowns


Past few days I've been working from step mode to spline to check the animation, I think I have a lot of technical problems with the piece, some of which keep reoccuring. The hand on hips is quite working in spline mode as it does in step mode, due to the linear keys the computer sets up. I have to find a solution to this problem before next weeks session at least due to the amound of time we have left, there's also not alot of spacing inbetween key poses, giving the animation a constant follow through. 



In terms of the camera and setting of the scene, we have been working in as a group to decide on the positioning of the camera. Working as a group on computer animation is something I havn't had much exsperience with, so this is a big learning curve for me. One of the big difficulties we are having at the moment is the Staging, to begin with, we have to decide as a group where the camera has to be, if one of us decides to move the camera then we start to have continuity errors in the animation sequence and it will look like the girl is moving around the shot. Me and Harshali have a few seconds with both our characters in the scene which we will have to concider. 

From the feedback session, one of the main problems with the animation Siobhan pointed out that the camera is far to far away, this was a very good point, unfortunately my group couldn't make it to the feedback session so I made a note of this and passed it on, I have to try to get my animation into spline mode before next weeks session to keep up

No comments:

Post a Comment