Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Lip sync - believe

Okay, so I’ve made a few changes to the sequence starting with the camera, from the feedback session a suggestion was made to move the camera so she’s facing the screen, therefore I decided to make the scene more personal, and have an extreme close up on the face, I lose some of the screen space but the impact is so much stronger when played back.  I’ve also added an extra pose a the end. Fame 200 – 230 feels a little floatly and looks too much like theatrical performance rather than acting, (I think I may have to tone it down a little more, unless of course he character is performing in musical theatre) so I’ve removed the pose and stretched the timing of the previous pose making the character appear to be in thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment