Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

shooting reference ~ Lady is a tramp







 Whilst recording in the green screen studio we experimented with different interpretations of the audio track "The Lady is a Tramp", but keeping the same persona of the duet, we performed the characters in different turns and I was able to collect a broad range of gestures and actions the characters could perform. Emily had a more of comedic performance, eyes rolling, hands swinging around general loose persona. Rachael in contrast had a more confident stronger approach which gave quite a bit of diversity to the chracter of the tramp. I attempted to deliver some of the body macanics for the performance shoulder shimmy, hip bounce, swaying, taps. Unfortunatly I had very little energy and did a rather bad performance, certaintly room for improvement with my acting skills.

I do believe Scott did the best performance for the man, his nervousness was very convincing. I think the man has become less improtant now that I've seen the idea acted out, the character became more of a prop but using this character was great help as a acting tool. The animation is to animate a performance the main focus, the performer of the animation is the tramp.

Managed to collect a range of gesutres an facial exspressions from practice inthe greenscreen studio.

Overall it was a very fun session, I hadn't had my tea before so I was a little weak, next time I will have too make sure I'm fully prepared physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment