Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Lady is a Tramp

Okay for the song and dance component of module I've chosen the Lady gaga and Tony Bennett duet "Lady is a tramp". The song is a jazz piece and has the same tempo as the 1950's Frank Sinatra style music however I already used a similar theme for the lync sync component of the module, so this time I've taken a different approach to the brief. I'd been watching lots of television lately (too much in my opinion) and noticed the amount of reality shows we have such as American Idol X factor Britain got Talent. So as a devepling idea I've created the character "the tramp" auditioning as a jazz duet.




So here we have two young aspiring  traditional jazz singers, A male character, smart, looks the part but shy nervous very skinny and a female character who's alot louder, but looks like a tramp. I'm going to concentrate on the female character as her voice is louder in the soundclip.

No comments:

Post a Comment